SAS with share capital of 5 000€, registered head office : 7 rue du 29 juillet 75001 Paris
Registered in the Paris Trade and Company Register under number 831 922 919
Phone number : 01 58 01 34 34
SAS with share capital of 10 069 020 €
Registered in the Lille Trade and Company Register under number 424 761 419 00045
APE code : 2620Z
TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Registered head office : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
When consulting our site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site, may be recorded in “cookie” files installed on your terminal, subject to the choices that you would have expressed concerning cookies and that you can modify at any time.
When you connect to our site, we may be required, subject to your choices, to install various cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the period of validity of the cookie concerned. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices.
Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
– establish statistics and volumes of attendance and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and usability of our services;
– adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the hardware and software of viewing or reading that your terminal includes;
– to memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (subscribed service, etc.);
– to allow you to access reserved and personal spaces on our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously given to us;
– implement security measures, for example when you are asked to connect again to a content or a service after a certain period of time.
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
The choices offered to you by your navigation software
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved on your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is promptly offered to you, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
The agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the user of the terminal, which he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his navigation software.
If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your terminal in your browser software, the cookies integrated in the pages and content that you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your terminal. They can only be read by their issuer.
Rejection of cookies
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those that are registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we – or our service providers – cannot recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the internet.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you would have refused or deleted.
How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences regarding cookies.
Sharing the use of your device with other people
If your terminal is used by several people and when the same terminal has several navigation software, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements intended for your terminal correspond to your own use of this terminal and not to that of another user of this terminal.
If applicable, sharing with other people the use of your terminal and the configuration of your browser settings with regard to cookies is your free choice and your responsibility.
Cookies issued on our site by third parties
We may include on our site / application, computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our site with other people or to let these other people know your consultation or your opinion about content of our site / application. This is particularly the case for the “Share”, “Like” buttons from social networks such as Facebook “Twitter”, “LinkedIn”, “Viadeo”, etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our site / application. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site, simply because your account with the social network concerned was activated on your terminal (open session) during your navigation on our site.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data available to them. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the navigation information that they can collect using these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by configuring your usage accounts for each of these networks.
” Cookie(s) “
means a text file that can be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on your terminal’s hard drive, when consulting an online service using your browser software. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the cookie.
“Navigation Information”, “Navigation”
information relating to the connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service at a given time. We may process navigation information under the conditions referred to in this section, even if we do not necessarily know which terminal you are using, or who you are at any given time. This navigation information concerns, in particular:
– IP address (Internet Protocol) of the terminal connected to the internet,
– the date and time of connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service,
– the URL (internet address) of the internet page of origin (“referer”) of the terminal accessing an electronic communication service,
– the type of operating system used by the terminal (Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, BeOS. Etc.),
– the type and version of the navigation software used by a terminal (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.),
– the language of use of the navigation software used by the terminal,
– the identifier and the content of a cookie file stored by us in the terminal.